Capacity building & institutional cooperation
CALLS FOR PROPOSALS - capacity
CLOSED CALLS FOR PROPOSALS OF CAPACITY BUILDING AND INSTITUTIONAL COOPERATION PROGRAMME AREA:
- Bilateral activities in the Capacity Building and Institutional Cooperation Programme Area - HU11-B1-2017 – Call for porposal (Modified on 29.03.2017.)
Application available from 27th March 2017 in Nora system.
Matchmaking event (See below)
Annpouncment on "Bilaterális tevékenységek a Kapacitásfejlesztés és intézményközi együttműködés Programterületen" felhívás megjelenéséről
2. Call for participation on Matchmaking Event
Supporting the Call for “Bilateral activities in the Capacity Building and Institutional Cooperation Programme Area” the Programme Operator organise a Matchmaking Event on 20-21. March 2017, in Visegrád. Aim of the programme is to help applicants to find donor project partner.
Eligible donor project partners are public sector institutions and non-profit organisations registered in Norway, as listed below:
- governmental body
- national agency
- regional or local authority
- university, college or other teaching institution, research institute or think-tank
- non-governmental organisation (NGO)
(2 person per organization)
Please indicate your participation in the Matchmaking Event until 10 March 2017 (modified on 27 February 2017) with completion and submission of the Registration Form. Your travel and accommodation for the Event will be fully covered and organised by the Programme Operator.
Those interested in the Call are asked to register themselves in the Matchmaking Event E-catalogue as well, regardless of participation on the event.
Further information on the venue and programme are provided soon…