Megjelentek a Kétoldalú Kapcsolatok Nemzeti Alapjának nyílt pályázati felhívásai
Open calls for proposals of the National Fund for Bilateral Relations have been published
We are pleased to announce that two new open calls for proposals can be applied for within the National Fund for Bilateral Relations (hereinafter: NFBR), a special area of the EEA and Norway Grants.
The overall objective of the NFBR is to strengthen bilateral relations between the Donor States – Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein – and Hungary. The aim is to increase the extent of cooperation between institutions and individuals, through formal partnerships or more ad hoc exchange and collaboration. The bilateral cooperation shall contribute to solve a particular issue through sharing experience, knowledge, know-how and technology.
The announced open calls are targeting two fields of intervention:
1. „Tackling climate change” – Encouraging cooperation between Donor States and Hungary in the field of environmental protection. Herewith the aim is to
- improve awareness and strengthen the sense of responsibility for the environment in the society,
- raise awareness of the population regarding the climate change,
- exchange experience regarding slowing and adapting to climate change.
2. „Equal opportunities for women” – Encouraging cooperation between Donor States and Hungary with the aim of strengthening gender equality and elimination of violence against women. Herewith the aim is to
- promote better balance between work and family life:
- improvement of women’s labor market status (flexible, atypical employment and other solutions);
- stimulation of businesses set up and run by women.
- fight against violence and abuse at work.
150 000 EUR is made available in each field of intervention (altogether 300 000 EUR).
Within both calls, two different implementation modalities can be applied for, as follows:
- Programme for Initiatives with Easy Reimbursement Option (PIERO): PIERO supports ad hoc initiatives. The projects implemented in the framework of the PIERO should be more simple and consist of one specific action (e.g. participation at or organization an event, meeting). In the PIERO scheme there is no fixed deadline for submitting applications, the calls for proposals will be open continuously until funds are available.
- Cooperation Programme for Enhanced Relations (COOPER): COOPER supports initiatives with the aim of establishing longer term, more structured and institutionalized cooperation (e.g. organization of a conference, a series of events or some awareness raising campaigns and subsequent publication the achieved results). In the COOPER scheme, the call for proposals will be open for a limited period, the deadline for submission of applications is 31 January 2014.
Eligible applicants of the open calls are legal entities established in Hungary. Eligible partners can be any entity, established as a legal person in Hungary or in the Donor States as well as inter-governmental organizations operating in Hungary or in the Donor States. All applicants have to present in their proposal at least one partner from the Donor States.
For further details, please visit this site.